- Application ILM
- Application Retirement
- B2B Data Exchange
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Complex Event Processing
- Data Archive
- Data Governance
- Data Integration
- Data Masking
- Data Migration
- Data Privacy
- Data Quality
- Data Replication
- Data Services
- Data Validation
- Data Virtualization
- Data Warehousing
- Database Archiving
- Identity Resolution
- Informatica 9.5
- Informatica Events and Webinars
- Lean Data Management
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Metadata Management
- Oil and Gas
- Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA)
- Proactive Monitoring
- SAP BW
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Test Data Management
- Ultra Messaging
Topic: Lean Data Management
Join Lean Integration author David Lyle, George Yuhasz from HealthNow NY and Rob Myers from Corporate Technologies for a webinar to hear how world-class organisations are applying lean principles and new technologies to re-engineer their processes and architecture. Discover how your organisation can achieve unparalleled agility, lower costs, greater scalability and real business impact.
Our panel of experts will discuss how you can…
- Unwind the data integration hairball that makes changing reports and warehouses so time-consuming
- Cut the time and cost of data warehouse projects in half
- Give end users complete real-time visibility and trust in the data.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear proven, real-world strategies for data integration and data warehousing that meet and exceed today’s organisation goals.
This Informatica forum takes place at the Grange St Paul’s Hotel in London on Monday 08 Oct 2012 and will provide insight into the very latest trends, strategies and best practices for increasing the value and lowering the cost of all your data.
We are experiencing a technological era like no other – with IDC predicting that data volumes will grow by 50 times over the next decade*, data sources diversifying at a staggering rate, and data velocity increasing significantly. It’s an exciting and yet challenging time – with big business opportunities, but also big risks if the data is not managed properly.
Informatica believe the future will belong to companies that commit to maximising their “Return on Data” – from both traditional and emerging Big Data sets.
Alys Woodward from IDC will provide the keynote at this prestigious event which brings together technical industry experts and strategic visionaries to explore the roles of Data Integration, Master Data Management (MDM), Data Quality, and Information Lifecycle Management in the simple equation: return on data = value of data divided by cost of data.
What you will learn during this half day event:
- How to capitalise on the business value of big data while avoiding unforeseen cost, complexity and risk.
- Disciplines for measuring and continuously maximising your “return on data”.
- The impact of cloud, social and mobile computing on how you create, manage and utilise data.
- The multiple facets of the big data phenomenon, and its impact on your organisation.
- The latest release of the Informatica Platform, Informatica 9.5, and the capabilities necessary to ensure that you don’t merely cope in the era of big data, but that you thrive.
- How IT can use data to help boost value through proactive customer engagement, powered by social, mobile and cloud MDM.
- Lean data management techniques to meet application and data warehouse service level agreements (SLAs).
* IDC, “The 2011 Digital Universe Study: Extracting Value from the Chaos,” June 2011
Join Informatica for a webinar replay to discuss the latest best practices for managing explosive data growth in your data warehouse.
With exploding data volumes and increasing analytic complexity, IT organisations are under siege to respond to business needs while reducing the costs associated with data delivery. With an estimated 85% of production data infrequently used, finding ways to better analyse data usage and archive data is essential.
Join Informatica experts and find out how to manage the explosion of data growth in your data warehouse while reducing infrastructure costs, shrinking maintenance windows, and improving application performance.
In this webinar replay, you will learn how to:
- Gain better visibility into data usage and business activity so unused and dormant data can be identified
- Efficiently archive dormant data, achieving extreme compression while maintaining accessSignificantly improve data warehouse and application performance
- Ensure users are able to access the data they need in a timely and efficient manner
- Locate hot spots of data so tuning and optimisation can be focused to increase operational efficiency
- Build a successful data governance program with database archiving as a core componentImplement Lean Data Warehouse principles
- Articulate the business benefit of the latest best practices and new solutions for data warehouse archiving
Informatica Webinar Replay: Lean Data Management for Data Warehouses – Data Classification and Optimisation
Getting rid of data is never an easy task. This 30 minute Informatica webinar replay examines how Lean Data Management principles are used to optimise the size of your data warehouse and how data classification and optimisation methodologies are used to archive and purge unnecessary data from production data warehouses.
Informatica Webinar Replay: Lean Data Management for Your Application Portfolio – Application Retirement with Easy Data Access
This 30 minute Informatica webinar replay will examine the costs associated with legacy/redundant applications and developing a Lean Data Management strategy for your application portfolio.